It’s less than a week till Christmas and now it’s really crunch time. For me if I’m doing last minute shopping it’s really because I have no idea what to get the person or they’re super picky. My solution for this over the years has been to give either home items, beauty products or simple fashion. So I have put together a list of items for the last minute shopper or the picky gift receiver.
- This Wolf 1834 Jewelry case is perfect for the unorganized person who has jewelry everywhere. It also saved me from tangled necklaces and lost earrings.
2. When I think of luxury lip gloss Christian Louboutin lip lacquer comes to mind. This would be a perfect gift for that glam friend in your life.
3. Cozy Pjs are always a good idea!! Also how cute are this plush fox Pjs from Cozy Zoe?
4. This colder time of year calls for a warm fluffy pair of slippers. These Ugg slippers comes in 3 different colors and are a great gift for lounging around.
5. It’s so dry out and the perfect solution is Molton Brown‘s lotion. The bottle is super cute and all of their scents are amazing!
6. On the subject of dry my lips get so dry during the winter. There is no better solution than these Kopari glosses that come in 3 different colors.
7. The fact that I just started using Drybar’s Detox dry shampoo is shocking to me. This is honestly the best dry shampoo out there and it a perfect give for all.
8. A primer and SPF in one?! I’m already sold, but this ZO Skincare primer is my new favorite and it perfect for your beauty bestie.
9. Everyone loves a good candle and these small Voluspa candles are the perfect stocking stuffer.
10. With over 10 different colors this Kennebunk Home Throw is a great gift that anyone would be happy to receive.